- Register for a Pressbooks account
Add your book information
- Reach out to your local library to set up your own Pressbooks account.
- Creation of an account requires a username, email address and book title.
Add and organize your text
- This is where you add and edit information about your book, such as author name, subtitle,
publication date, cover, etc.
- Here you can fill out as many or as few of the metadata fields as you would like.
Select your book design theme
- In this section you can edit your content and organize it into chapters.
- This is also where you have the ability to add front and back matter, such as a bibliography,
introduction, or preface.
Export your book!
- Pressbooks offers over 50 unique themes to choose from for those who would like to alter the
overall appearance of your content.
- Lastly, you export your own professional-grade ePUB, PDF and MOBI files with Pressbooks’ simple
one-button export panel.